- stores temporary cookies that are removed when you close the browser window, such as a user session identifier; also cookies are used to detect your time-zone;
- stores cookies (yes/no) for remembering what things have been turned off/closed;
- stores cookies for improving the usability of engaging aspects such as the chat room or forum (in particular, auto-saving of partly typed posts);
- stores other kinds of cookie that are mentioned before they are set;
- logs basic information pertaining to your computer including your IP address, web browser name, and operating system;
- stores other information that you explicitly enter, such as your account information, or forum posts;
- if you are logged in, your member profile will update the publicly displayed time that you last visited (which will also be stored in a cookie), and you will show as online (unless you login as invisible).
We will not share private details other than what can be seen in the forum profile and public postings unless legally required to do so.