Skip navigation

Contract: Login Login / Search

Twitch

Well, here it is… Twitch's fifth release. Check it out!!! Twitch: ant

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

If any of you guys want to keep up to date on news/releases/shows here's the facebook page: Twitch facebook

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

DaemonW60 said

If any of you guys want to keep up to date on news/releases/shows here's the facebook page: Twitch facebook

Getting a heavy PRICK, Outside Era David Bowie, late 90's Gary Numan vibe from these tracks! Which means very very cool :)
Back to the top

Thanks!

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

We have a pre-terminus album release show coming up! Here are the details:

Thursday, June 26th/2014

Bands: Twitch, Pandemik9, Digital Winter, Nebulae Complex

@Vern's Bar. 622 8 Avenue S.W. Calgary, AB.

Doors: 8:30pm

Cover: $10

See you there!!

*EDIT: This event has now been cancelled!!! If you were planning on going to this event please consider going to the Pre-Terminus Launch party  with the Necromantix at Dicken's pub instead!!

Last edit: by DaemonW60

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

Well, I thought I would put this here cause this forum has a broader reach than some of the sites I frequent!

Twitch (industrial/metal/hiphop) is looking for a guitarist (or multi-instrumentalist who also plays guitar) for the live shows! Looking for someone who can commit to 1 or 2 nights a week for practice preferably Tuesday/Thursday. Listen to songs at: Twitch myspace, and Twitch facebook or Twitch bandcamp

Message me here if interested, or email me at: daemon_w60@shaw.ca. (I currently reside in the Calgary, AB. Canada region)

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

This is the video we did for the song 'Boom!' off the Twitch album 'ant'!

Next is…   This originally was released back in late April 2015, but I thought I would post it here to keep you guys updated on what's going on in the Twitch world! Twitch: ant: The Path Home There's remixes by bands like: Tekhnotron, XSRY, Nebulae Complex, Disaster Blooms, Kold, Mindkontrolultra, and there's also some mixes by Twitch as well!! This remix album is a companion to the Twitch album 'ant'! Go check it out!!!

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

Oh and if you feel so inclined… you can follow us on twitter at: Twitch Twitter

And please give a like at: Twitch Facebook

Anyway, thanks! I really do think more shit needs to happen at UVP… and I always like the Tech Talk and I may go into the Collab Zone sometime… see if we can get things rolling again in that respect!!

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

This November, We are releasing a series of EP's called 'This D1sk'!   It will be released in 4 sessions. Each session will have 5 songs! Some of these songs are instrumentals (one of them has already been featured in a short film by Katja Moeller), and some of them have lyrics/vocals.  There is also concept artwork that goes along with the music release, which you will see in the EP digital booklets! here's the entire track list for the EP release:

This D1sk: Session 1
1.   We Are Gonna Fuckin… Make It!
2.   2
3.   Destiny
4.   Almost Like A Heaven
5.   Light

This D1sk: Session 2
6.   6
7.   7
8.   8
9.   Bat In The Attic
10.   Shadow

This D1sk: Session 3
11.   11
12.   12
13.   13
14.   14
15.   Twilight

This D1sk: Session 4
16.   16
17.   17
18.   Make Some Noise!
19.   The Signal
20.   It's Us

The first EP will be released on Nov. 6th/2015, The second on Nov. 13th/2015, The third Nov. 20th/2015, and the fourth on Nov. 27th/2015! Hope you like it!

You will be able to find them at : Twitch Bandcamp

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

Here it is! This D1sk: 1 | Twitch

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

Here is the second one!! This D1sk: 2 | Twitch

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

Released the third one in the series this last Friday called 'This D1sk: 3'! You can find it here: This D1sk: 3 | Twitch There's one more to go after this. It'll be released on Friday, November 27th! Then in December we have the EP(s) release party (Dec. 10/2015)!

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

Well, here it is! The final of the 4 part EP series! "This D1sk: 4"! Check it!!  This D1sk: 4 | Twitch

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

We got a show coming up in a months time (Feb. 6th/2016) at: Lord Nelsons!   On the off chance that you may be here within the city, here's the info: Dark Days Of Winter 4 'Winter Shadows' Twitch and BLQ - Benevolent Like Quietus with XSRY, Wet Nurse. and DJ: El Chamleon | Facebook Come out and support!

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

We have another show coming up in a couple of weeks (March 10/2016) at: Verns Bar! If you are in the area come check us out! Here's the info: Twitch w/Nebulae Complex and Disaster Blooms

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

We got another show happening this June 4th, 2016 at Bohemia in Edmonton, AB. Canada. Here's the info: XSRY w/Detached Objectives, Twitch, Hello Moth, and Blipvert If you are in the area come check it out!

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

We have another show coming up on August 26th/2016 @ Lord Nelson's Pub. Calgary, AB. Canada. Here's the info: Twitch with Strvngers, Processor and Wet Nurse. If you are in the area, you should come check it out!!

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

This forum seems dead, but I'm still gonna post this here for anyone that may be interested! We have a show this coming October 31st/2016 @Vern's Bar (622 8 Ave S.W. Calgary, AB, Canada)! We are playing with XSRY (this is their album release show), and 5 Cent Freakshow! You can check out/confirm whether you are coming to the event here: Halloween In Hell 5: Remembering The Dead We will be playing a bunch of stuff we've never played live before! Here's a solo rehearsal video of a song we might be playing:

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

Not sure how many people frequent this forum anymore, but here is our latest single (just released on April 21st, 2017)! It is called: Chemical Warfare! It is off an upcoming album! Check it out!!

Chemical Warfare by Twitch

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

Here's our second single from the upcoming album! It's called "Breakin Shit!" Breakin Shit! by Twitch

Here's the video for the song as well: Breakin Shit! Official music video on Youtube

Thanks for listening!!

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

Here's the third single from the upcoming album! Twitch: Haunted Hope you guy's like it (If there any of you who still frequent this forum)!

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

Here's the fourth single "This Is It!" from the upcoming album "The Block, The Stream, and The Key"! You can check it out here: "This Is It!" by Twitch

Not sure how many of you people follow this forum anymore, but I'll continue to post this stuff until the forum is no more!  :)

Daemon_W60

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

DaemonW60 said

Here's the fourth single "This Is It!" from the upcoming album "The Block, The Stream, and The Key"! You can check it out here: "This Is It!" by Twitch

Not sure how many of you people follow this forum anymore, but I'll continue to post this stuff until the forum is no more!  :)

Daemon_W60

Please do. It's a good reason to keep this place up :)

:)
Back to the top

DoDD said

DaemonW60 said

Daemon_W60

Please do. It's a good reason to keep this place up :)

:thumbs:

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

I'm posting teasers of the album on my youtube channel, if anyone is interested! Youtube channel here: Twitch/Daemon_w60 Youtube Channel

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

Here's the newest album! Released today (August 17th, 2017)! It is called "The Block, The Stream, and The Key"!

Twitch: The Block, The Stream, and The Key

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

We got a show coming up on October 26th/2017! If you are in the area, come check it out!! Details here: Halloween In Hell 6(66)

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

Here's the video for the song "Chemical Warfare" off the new album "The Block, The Stream, and The Key":

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top

Our next show is November 30th/2017 at Broken City (613 11 AVE SW, Calgary, AB. Canada)… Here's the details: Melted Mirror w/Twitch and Apoapsis :)

Daemon_w60

Music | Twitch
Back to the top
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.